|Keep in original unopened packs if stored in unopened conditions below 350C.
|Minimum Application Temperature
|10 Degree Celsius
Renderoc CS is used for sealing cracks on plaster, masonry and concrete substrates.
- Single component - Easy to use
- Versatile - Can be used for plaster, masonry or concrete,can be painted after application
- Non sagging - Can be used for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Good adhesion - Eff ective bonding with substrate
- Non Shrink - Shrinkage cracking eliminated.
Renderoc CS is a crack sealing cementitious material in powder form. It is easy to apply and can be fi nished or smoothened off with a putty blade or a damp sponge. It sets quickly on application and can be over coated with common paints / coatings.
The cracks to be sealed shall be saw cut or chiselled to form a ‘V’ groove of approximately of 6mm x 6mm. The grooves shall be cleaned to remove all the loose particles, dust, etc. The groove shall be sprinkled with clean water before applying the sealing mortar.
Renderoc CS shall be mixed with water adopting w/p ratio0.36 by weight or a mix porportion of 1 part of water to 2.5 - 3.0 parts of Renderoc CS, by volume. Thorough mixing shall be carried out till a smooth, homogenous paste is obtained.
The mixed paste is fi lled into the groove by gloved hand and the surface fi nished using a putty blade. This is continued till the full length of crack is sealed.
Curing is necessary only when groove size exceeds 6mm width or in areas exposed to UV.
Tools may be cleaned with clean water as Renderoc CS is a cement based product.
Renderoc CS crack sealer cannot be used for moving cracks and for crack width greater than 30mm.
Renderoc CS is supplied in 1kg. packs.
30 RM for a V groove crack of 6mm x 6mm. The actual coverage may vary depending on the substrate conditions.
Health & Safety instructions
Renderoc CS has no health hazards in normal use. Gloves shall be worn while mixing and during application. Splashes of material to the eyes shall be washed off with clean water. In the event of prolonged irritation, medical advice shall be sought.
Fosroc manufactures a wide range of products pecifi cally designed for the repair and refurbishment of damaged reinforced concrete. These include hand placed and trowellable repair mortars, fl uid micro concretes, chemical resistant epoxy mortars and a comprehensive package of protective coatings. In addition, a wide range of complimentary products are available. These include admixtures, joint sealants, waterproofing membranes, grouting, anchoring, and specialised fl ooring materials. Separate datasheets are available on these products
Renderoc CS is non fl ammable.
- Can be used for external & internal plaster Massory and concrete.
- Single component and easy to use.
- Can be painted after application
- Non sagging:- Can be used for Horizontal, Vertical and overhead application
- Excellent Adhession:- Effective bonding with Substitute.
- Non Shrink:- Shrinkage cracks can be eliminated